Impervia® Herringbone Parquet Alabaster White Oak
- European Oak brushed textured Oak look.
- Mineral based core made up of magnesium oxide (MGO core) reinforced with tough fibreglass for stability and durability means it is fireproof, as magnesium oxide is used in furnace linings and crucibles.
- Waterproof. Fire Proof. Dent Proof. Shift Proof and Mould Proof.
- Environmentally sustainable.
- Waterproof IXPE backing so no underlay needed.
MGO is made up of 100% minerals widely used in the construction industry and is recognised as safe, stable and resistant to fire, water mould and denting. There is no need for any transition gaps (expansion) for areas up to 30 metres x 30 meters
Impervia herringbone only has a repeat patter of 14 to 1 which means it really does look like
a real parquet wood floor.
- Water Resistant: the rigid core helps to prevent warping when exposed to moisture, this means you can install in virtually any conditions, especially bathrooms and basements.
- Fire Resistance: the stone composite rigid core is fire resistant.
- Durability: good at resisting damage form impacts like high heels and heavy objects.
- Stability: the high density stone core makes this flooring more resistant to expanding and contracting than other floors:
- Easy Installation: The Valinge 5Gi push fit system makes the Impervia® floor a DIY solution, and with the IXPE backing it means you can install directly over most existing floors, such as old wood, stone and ceramic tiles etc.
- Price: This flooring is cheaper than real wood and softer to walk on.
- 615mm long x 128mm wide x 6.5mm thick – 26 pieces (x13 left handed and x13 right handed) (2.046m2) per carton.
Download Installation Guide – Installation Videos
Do not try to fit Impervia herringbone as you would normal timber tongue and groove herringbone. For a successful and easy installation, you must follow all the steps in the video. If you try any other way you will find it very difficult to add pieces especially the ends. Please note the A-boards are left-handed and the B boards are right-handed.
How to Fit Impervia Herringbone When clicking in place make sure you use a rubber headed or plastic headed mallet to tap the corner in place as you would the planks.
How to fit click-lock Herringbone Parquet Flooring using the Valinge 5G system This video shows how to lay out and install the herringbone. Although it is a timber one the procedure is the same for the Impervia Herringbone to make the installation of the majority of the floor quick and easy.
Välinage 5GI Locking Technology The video below shows how to tap the corner in as you fit the pieces to together which is the same as the plank.